1. Biosafety in Microbiological and Biomedical Laboratories (BMBL) 5th Edition | CDC Laboratory Portal | CDC [Internet]. 2019 [cited 2020 Feb 12]. Available from: https://www.cdc.gov/labs/BMBL.html?CDC_AA_refVal=https%3A%2F%2 F www.cdc.gov%2Fbiosafety%2Fpublications%2Fbmbl5%2Findex.htm
2. UNECE. Instrucción de Embalaje P650. Available from: http://www.safetyway.es/images/PDF/P650_adr.pdf
3. European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road. ADR 2019.
4. Available from: https://www.unece.org/index.php?id=50858&no_cache=1
6. ECDC. Infection prevention and control for the care of patients with 2019- nCoV in healthcare settings. February 2020. Available from https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/sites/default/files/documents/novecoronavirus- infection-prevention-control-patients-healthcare-settings.pdf
7. CDC. Biosafety in Microbiological and Biomedical Laboratories. 5th Edition. HHS Publication No. 21-1112 December 2009. Available from: https://www.cdc.gov/labs/pdf/CDCBiosafetyMicrobiologicalBiomedicalLaboratories-2009-P.pdf
8. WHO. Laboratory biorisk management for laboratories handling human specimens suspected or confirmed to contain novel coronavirus: Interim recommendations. February 2013. Available from: https://www.who.int/csr/disease/coronavirus_infections/Biosafety_InterimR e commendations_NovelCoronavirus_19Feb13.pdf?ua=1
9. CDC. Interim Laboratory Biosafety Guidelines for Handling and Processing Specimens Associated with 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV). February 2020. Available from: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/lab/labbiosafety-guidelines.html 18. Hospital Sant Joan de Reus